Our specialties are supporting our clients to develop and enhance
Conflict Skills development to resolve differences
Building Workplace relationships to attain results collaboratively
Relationship Systems Intelligence
Our mission is to help you cross over the threshold into the success you want.
To be successful, individuals, leaders, relationships and teams need support as well as skills and tools that have proven to be effective. We support growth and success for individuals, teams and relationships – professionally and personally.
There are times at work and outside it when we need to know how to unite, collaborate, and deal with challenges that arise. These are not skills that come easily to many of us.
This is where we come in.
Deftly blending coaching and training in “The Practical Science of People Skills,” we equip you so you can
- enjoy more personal and professional fulfillment
- improve your bottom line
- experience success on your own terms and criteria.
We deliver a unique blend of classroom training, “hands-on” experiential learning and coaching support. Our expertise is showcased in the list below – which ones can we help you with?
- Team Performance: your teams can achieve strong, long-lasting results through collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence: learn to better understand and manage your – and others’ – emotions
- Leadership Coaching: harness the power to lead with a clear vision while inspiring those you lead to follow
- Conflict Resolution skills to make you Conflict Confident
- Relationships: learn simple yet successful ways to
- find alignment
- deal with differences
- build a foundation of positivity
“John Doan is a wizard. I have worked with a dozen coaches over the past decade and became certified as a coach myself in 2007. He has an uncanny ability to zero in on the crux of the business or personal issue. John helped me regain my mojo after a tough and public loss. He helped me again when I was struggling with a major career decision. I felt supported and challenged during both engagements, and best of all, I made tangible progress. The bonus was that we laughed … a lot :). I highly recommend John as an executive coach. “
Kellie Garrett, MA, ABC, MC, CC, ICD.D